Pentosan Polysulfate is a veterinary medical device designed to temporarily coat and replenish the glycosaminoglycan (GAG) layer in the urinary bladder.
- Temporarily coats and replenishes the glycosaminoglycan (GAG) layer in the urinary bladder
- Sterile 250 mg/mL per 6 mL vial
- For use in cats, dogs and horses
- Instill this medical device directly in to the urinary bladder following removal of as much residual urine as possible
- Quantity and frequency to be determined by veterinarian
- Discard any unused portion
Not for food animal use. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze