Ichon is a sterile 5mL solution containing 500mg of Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan (100mg/mL). For use on cats, dogs, and horses.
- Sterile Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan
- Preservative Free
- Sterile polysulfated glycosaminoglycan solution designed for topical wound management
- To aid in rehydration of wounds and to maintain a moist healing environment
- For management of superficial and deep wounds, traumatic injuries, dermal lesions and burns
- For use on cats, dogs and horses
- Wounds that are contaminated should be cleaned and debrided prior to using Ichon
- Irrigate wound with physiologic saline solution
- Either pour contents of vial or dispense from syringe to cover wound site
- Re-apply daily or as needed
- Discard any unused portion of vial contents
Not for food animal use. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.