HyTryl is a sterile 6 mL solution containing 60mg of Sodium Hyaluronate (10 mg/mL). For use on horses, dogs and cats.
- Hytryl® is a sterile sodium hyaluronate solution designed to temporarily coat the glycosaminoglycan (GAG) layer in the urinary bladder
- Sterile Sodium Hyaluronate
- Instill this veterinary medical device directly into urinary bladder following the removal of as much residual urine as possible
- For best results it should be retained in bladder for as long as possible before voiding
- Quantity and frequency of instillation to be determined by a veterinarian
Not for food animal use. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.