Ichon is a sterile 5mL solution containing 500mg of Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan (100mg/mL). For use on cats, dogs, and horses.
- Intraperitoneal prophylactic agent for prevention of adhesions.
- Post-surgical lavage to prevent adhesions in gynaecological procedures.
- Strengthen post surgical scar.
- Sterile Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan.
- Derived from bovine trachea.
- Preservative Free.
- Install this medical device as the final lavage prior to surgical closure of the abdominal incision.
- Install at a rate of 0.013 grams / kg in a 0.9% sterile NaCl solution.
- Volume to be determined by veterinary surgeon.
- Discard any unused portion of vial contents.
Not for food animal use. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze.