HyTryl is a sterile 6 mLsolution containing 60mg of Sodium Hyaluronate (10 mg/mL). For use on horses, dogs and cats.
- Hytryl® is a Sodium Hyaluronate sterile post surgical lavage solution designed to replace synovial fluid lost during surgery.
- Normalization of the joint following arthrotomy.
- Sterile Sodium Hyaluronate.
- 60 mg/6mL vial (10 mg/mL).
- Molecular weight 450,000-500,000 DA.
- Instill this medical device as the final lavage prior to surgical closure of the joint space.
- Volume to be determined by veterinary surgeon.
- Discard any unused portion of vial contents.
Not for food animal use. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not freeze.